Declaration on Accessibility
We endeavour to comply as far as possible with the guidelines of the Barrier-free Information Technology Regulation (Barrierefreie Informationstechnik-Verordnung – BITV). Our review of compliance with these guidelines is based on an independent BITV test conducted in May 2021. We are working to remove the barriers that are still in place.
State of compliance with requirements
Parts of this website do not meet the accessibility requirements set out in Section 3(1) to (3) and Section 4 of the Barrier-free Information Technology Regulation (BITV 2.0).
The following content on the website www.euro20plus.de is not fully accessible for the reasons outlined below.
- Graphical control elements lack alternative text.
- HTML elements have sometimes been misused for visual presentation of text.
- The contrast ratio of some texts, graphical control elements and focus highlighting does not meet the required minimum.
- Some elements do not (fully) support keyboard usability.
- The video playing in the background on the main page cannot be paused or stopped, nor does it end automatically after five seconds.
- Videos are not subtitled. There is also a lack of audio description to communicate information presented visually.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 9 September 2020 and last updated on 19 July 2021.
Report accessibility issues. Feedback on accessibility
If you discover any non-accessible elements on our website, please use the feedback form to send us details of where you found this problem.
You can also contact us by post or by telephone:
60451 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: +49 (0)69 95660
Fax: +49 (0)69 9566 3077
If you believe you have been discriminated against as a result of insufficient accessibility on www.euro20plus.de, you can contact the Arbitration Service according to the German Act on Equal Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities. There, you can find out how arbitration proceedings are conducted and how you can submit an application for arbitration.
You can contact the Arbitration Service at the following address:
Schlichtungsstelle nach dem Behindertengleichstellungsgesetz bei dem Beauftragten der Bundesregierung für die Belange von Menschen mit Behinderungen